Thursday, July 2, 2009

Myrtle Beach

It's been awhile since I last posted. I recently started a journal and I thought instead that I could use this blog as one. I'll start with my week long trip at Myrtle Beach. Well. . .to be more specific, a certain part, with a certain guy. :)! His name was Bobby and he was 17!!!! We would sit on the beach for hours at night. He was gorgeous!!! We would sit really close together and just talk. . .until the last night. Nothing extremely bad happened! I was close to him. He continued to compliment me the entire night. It was really windy outside and I got cold, so he gave me his shirt! (He had an undershirt on.) To top the night off. . .He kissed me on my cheek several times!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D!!! Life is amazing! He would've kissed my lips but I had a cold sore. This is where life sucks. lol. Oh well! I had an amazing time!!

No comments: